torsdag 27 september 2018

THIS AND THAT

Words about this and that six years on. Celebrating 1800 posts and now only 200 more to go before reaching my initial goal - the elusive 2000. Long doubted I'd get this far, but after support from among others Prof. Stoned and some nice people at Steve Hoffman's found a way to carry through. There are many good record sites handeling about the same stuff, but thought I could add something by only posting my own belowed records - more or less rare originals where I get personal, care about things like pressing and audio and also make mono-stereo comparisons, some of them previously undone. As I don't sleep very well it's also a good way to spend the wee hours between 02.00 - 06.00, during which most of these entries are written. Lack of sleep makes me a sometimes very tired man, which is the reason I can't post every day, even if I want to, and have to take time off every now and then to reload. Though Swedish I'm trying hard to write in English so most can understand directly, but also if needed allowing a better treatment from the Google translation box on the page. From a slow start now getting more page hits than I ever expected and that from all over the world. Feeling good with how things have turned out, but would love to see more comments. So either you're positive or negative, feel the need to add facts or just wanna say hi - don't hesitate to write one. Now suddenly it's dawning and I have to move on. Thanks for watching and have a nice day! Kindly/Erik

2 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thanks Prof...and yes I will as long as the force be with me. Long time no hear. What are You up to now???

      Radera