torsdag 26 september 2024

MARSHA HUNT AND THE DIRTY MAC

 Noticed a while ago I've already posted all in my collection interesting enough for me to write about and it's also getting harder to find worthy stuff it the bins here. Lacked new things for a while, but now I've just found a couple worth doing. Unfortunately I haven't had time to process them yet, but till I do please enjoy my two favorite videos from Youtube. Even if You've seen them already they're certainly worth to be watched many times still. Dirty Mac has to be the greatest super group that ever existed - John Lennon, Keith Richard, Eric Clapton and Mitch Mitchell playing a Beatles song live and it's stunningly good. And that Marsha Hunt video is among the sexiest I've ever seen, oozing with sensuality. I'm sure Mick Jagger would agree...and Marc Bolan...if he could. More on that and her here https://monolover.blogspot.com/2016/11/marsha-huntwoman-child-2410101-71-uk.html




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar