tisdag 3 juli 2018

CROSBY, STILLS, NASH & YOUNG/DEJA VU MT 2023 (-70) JAPAN

When writing about a US early press a while ago I was 100% in and planned to have that as my one keeper. But when this premiere Japan issue showed up just after at a very affordable price I couldn't resist. Hoped it would come with even better audio, as you'd expect from a Nippon make, but it's hardly any difference at all from my US "Presswell" cut. This may be perceived as a teeny-weeny bit clearer at parts, but you really have to get close to notice. Also the sleeve is of exactly same mode as US - a hard, roughly structured fold/out with embossed "gold" lettering and glued on image. Only differences are this is slightly structured inside fold-out while the US is flat, the rec. no. above logo on top front is the Japanese and it comes with a unique lyric/credit insert. I also like that they still used the older blue/green stereo label design. So even if the listening experience is about the same as from an early US this has enough features to stand on its own and to be kept. It should have come with an "obi" missing here, but that's probably the reason I got it at a fair price, so I'm good. (ZHÄ*) (ÄZÄ*)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar