tisdag 31 juli 2018

THE SPENCER DAVIES GROUP/ AUTUMN '66 T 687 397 L (-66) MONO SWEDEN

Shortly after posting the UK issue here I lost that in a trade. Thought then it wasn't too rare and I'd probably find it again soon after, but I was wrong and haven't even been close to one since. I do prefer to own UK pressings of UK bands, but for lack of such decided to try this, more affordably priced, Swedish 1st press instead. And as it turned out not a bad alternative at all. The stamped matrix numbers coincide with UK and the audio is great - loud and clear - so no shortcomings there. Also the front and rear sleeve pic, as colored or b/w, was unique to Sweden. I may still be looking for a UK, but having this it don't feel that urgent anymore. First Swedish had label as shown here, heavy vinyl and thin fully laminated cover. (TXÄW*) (CCÖ*)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar