tisdag 6 februari 2024

THE CRAZY WORLD OF ARTHUR BROWN (-68) UK STEREO 613005 VS UK MONO 612005

                                                                                    

 For more on the album please check post on the UK mono  https://monolover.blogspot.com/2012/04/crazy-world-of-arthur-brown-612005.html . When posting that I wasn't certain if it was a separate mix, but since I've seen many posts on the net confirming that for sure, so I don't need to make a meticulous comparison here, just listen to both and see which comes out best. To my taste a great album in any format with a perfect blend of catchy and adacious, just as I like it. If I don't listen to specific details connecting the channels on the stereo it comes out very much like the mono. There are variations in clarity and balance, but not enough to raise any eyebrow. Always loved the mono but here I can hear that the stereo also is a very good mix, sounding organic with lots of overlapping, providing very good listening. So it's a tough choice. As a monolover I'd like to say that's the one, but after listening to both in a row I must admit the stereo hits a bit harder. I guess there is someone reading this that has another opinion and/or think I missed some important detail. If so please comment and tell. I'm always open for discussion and eager to learn more.  (TRÄC*)  (MÅW*)  (CPYC*)

                                                                                      
                                                                                   
                                                                                  
                                                                                   





 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar