torsdag 11 november 2021

THE BEATLES/PLEASE PLEASE ME PMC 1202 (-63) MONO DENMARK

 


 This is the third "Please Please Me" I'm posting, after the fourth UK label variation  https://monolover.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-beatlesplease-please-me-pmc-1202-63.html  and first German on HörZu  https://monolover.blogspot.com/2013/12/die-beatles-hze-117-64-mono-germany.html . The stamped matrix numbers shows it was made from the same 1N/1N plates as the earliest UK and they sound about identical. The sleeve is an imported UK and it's pressed on thick unflexible vinyl. Reason I picked it was the label. This old design was still used in Denmark 1963 either as gold or silver, then from 1964 and on changed to the more common black/silver.  As many other Beatles collectors with limited founds I'm dreaming of finding a UK gold fitting the wallet, but for me the chances of that happening is so slim I'm very pleased with this for now.  I get the older label design with original UK matrixes in a UK sleeve so...close enough.  (BÄ*)  (PÖX*)  (GCÖ*) (CCÖ*)  (LGÅ*)



 



                 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar