fredag 5 juni 2020

HERMAN'S HERMITS SSX 1017 (-65) MONO SWEDEN

I don't see or hear much love for this band today. In the sixties they reached top ten on many lists around the world and not seldom got to #1 with their positive melodic pop. Maybe it's just we oldies who dug them then who still can find joy in those tunes. In any case they continue to make me happy and I will go on posting them as soon as I find interesting stuff. Like this Swedish only compilation of early 45 cuts. Already posted the 1967 press (HMV SGLP 532), but now it's time for the original and a regenerated repost. You get their first two UK singles - "I'm Into Something Good"/"Your Hand In Mine" and "Show Me Girl"/"I Know Why" - combined with eight more at the time only released on 45 in Europe. Apart from the mentioned there are gems like "Silhouettes", "Just A Little Bit Better" and "Can't You Hear My "Heartbeat". All tracks are the original UK mono cuts and the audio smashing - strong and natural. I'm listening now with a big smile on my face. First press came with label as shown here on thick vinyl in a fully laminated cover. (HÄHX*) (CCÖ*) (SWÄU*)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar