måndag 25 februari 2013

GEORGE HARRISON/ALL THINGS MUST PASS (TODO DEBE SUCEDER) LDS 2187/8/9 (-71) MONO ARGENTINA

Released as mono in Argentina and Brazil. Shown here is the Argentine version. To me this sounds a lot better. While the Brazil issue have bigger base and sounds narrow and unclear at times, this has a fantastic width with very good separation and clarity. I believe both are fold downs. As far as I can hear the Brazil mono used the rather damp and unclear UK original while the Argentinians had the US issue, wich from the beginning sounded a lot better. I can't think of any other way to explain the differences. First release had box as US with all text and titles in Spanish, colored inners with track order and large poster. Also issued in stereo with a "SLDS" prefix. (BÄ*)(SÖMI*) (ÄPLÄ*)(GÄÖ*)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Do you know where I can find a copy of this album? A needle drop of the original vinyl is good. thanks!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Do you know where I can find a copy of this album? I would even like a needledrop of the vinyl onto a CD. Thanks

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Sorry mate. Don't know of any other copies. Had contact with an Argentine collector a decade ago, bought two and sold the other immediately. Since then I haven't seen any around. And I don't have equipment for needledrops. I recommend you try to find some Argentine collector or dealer.. That might be the only way to get it at a fair pirce.

      Radera
  3. I can get a copy of this, I travel to argentina frequently. I-m interested in trades, write me at shivaro83@hotmail.com

    SvaraRadera