tisdag 5 mars 2013

NO MORE FUZZY LABELS

Finally done. All fuzzy label images are gone - 500+ re-scanned and replaced. As always there's a few bright glossy ones that wont look good and one or two I couldn't find again (I know they're here somewhere, but once I put a record in the wrong place, out of order, it can take time before it shows up again). Also added more pics to some posts and more or less re-wrote a few. It will never be perfect cause I'm not, but I hope someone appreciates the improvement. After all this I'm pretty fed-up with everything concerning records and computers so I'm taking a break, maybe just doing a re-post or two. See you later. Erik

4 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for doing the good work!

    SvaraRadera
  2. That's a lot of work my man!!!! Thank you!

    Yeah f*ck records & computers...;)

    SvaraRadera
  3. + that's a very amusing & appropriate photo for this post...lol

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That's my exact feeling after spending so much time struggling with dated equipment. The thanks from You and Prof. Stoned cheered me up though. This is a very lonely road sometimes.

      Radera