onsdag 2 december 2015

ROLLING STONES/LET IT BLEED SKL 5025 - LK 5025 UK STEREO VS. MONO

For more check post on the mono. After finding a first press UK stereo and comparing I can confirm public knowledge - the one-channel issue is a fold. However my inner audiophile jury is still out if it's a straight one or not. Maybe I'm kidding myself, but when connecting the stereo channels that still sounds a tiny bit clearer and wider, as if a bit more compression or limiting had been used on the mono. Anyone reading this knows for sure please comment and tell - I'd like to know once and for all. Even if the mono is a lot more fun from a collecting point of wiev when it comes to power and audiophile pleasure the stereo wins anytime - at least to my ears. (RÅ*) (CPYC*) (MÅW*)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar