fredag 8 januari 2016

JOHN MAYALL/BARE WIRES SKL 4945 - LK 4945 (-68) UK STEREO VS. MONO

Had the mono for decades and always thought it was some kind of different mix. Perfect audio and balance with a warm glow fit me just fine and I never reallty bothered to make a thorough comparison. Now after doing it for the first time I have to say I'm a little disappointed as I don't get anything showing on a separate mix. There are a couple of miniscule differences in volume and balance, which could be explained by other use of equipment during engraving, apart from that it sounds like a fold from a perfect compatible. I do prefer the mono outcome as more collected bringing a cozier atmosphere, but you can get almost the same result from just pushing the mono button. (MÄH*) (CPYC*)(MÅW*)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar