lördag 4 april 2020

THE ROLLING STONES/BIG HITS (HIGH TIDE AND GREEN GRASS) NP-1 (-66) US MONO

American version of the UK Decca release (see earlier posts). Name, a couple of the tracks and the stapled sheets inside fold/out coincide, but apart from that it's a different issue. Front sleeve here is about the same as the UK rear while this rear is new here and it's obviously on London instead of Decca. UK came as a fourteen track while the US had twelve, including "Tell Me", "Good Times, Bad Times", "Play With Fire" and the guitar intro version of "Time Is On My Side" not on the UK. All cuts true mono and the audio is just lovely - big and clear providing very good listening. No clue about the timeline for this copy or where it was pressed. The matrixes are etched ARL-7167 - (X I I)/ARL-7168 (X I I I), maybe you can figure it out. I guess if you're a Stones collector it's not a question of having the UK or the US version. They complete eachother so only option would be...both. (RÅ*) (YZÄ*) (ÖXCÅ*)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar