söndag 1 juli 2012

MARY MARTIN SINGS FOR YOU ML2061 (-49) US

We all have our favorite LP covers and this is mine. I like the face, coloring and disposition as an exemple of late fourties art. I usually don't ornament my walls with record covers, but this is the one exception and it has its place above the LP shelves. I'm sorry my scanner is too small to get the entire cover, but hope it shows enough to enjoy (just click the pic below). Mary Martin was one of the great US Musicals artists and recorded a lot from the thirties to the sixties. I don't have a close relation to her music, but it's of the same kind I heard on the radio as a kid in the fifties, before television got into our home. So for me it's good mood background...as it was back then. (NYFÖ*)(FÄV*) (YZÄ*)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar