torsdag 4 april 2013

JOHN MAYALL AND THE BLUESBREAKERS SBD 1261-C (-71) GERMAN RECORD CLUB ISSUE

Can't find any trace of this elsewhere on the net so I'm posting just to tell it exists. German compilation released through "Deutschen Schallplatten Club" only, with tracking and cover excusive to the issue. Very good collection of cuts with top audio - all songs coming through big with perfect separation. Studio version of "Crocodile Walk" is some kind of wide range mono, the rest perfect stereo. I guess it can be of some interest to fans and/or completists. (MÄH*) (GÖXÄ*)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Funny looking cover. Never seen this.

    SvaraRadera
  2. No, probably the least flattering cover pic of him :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I remember a story my mom once told me that I have not had
    time to think about what you want sometimes can still be
    learning from and evolving through all your what to get a boyfriend.
    These are words of reassurance for broken what to get a boyfriend are that,
    that is where the relationship is essential for the life of
    your mate.

    Here is my homepage - texts to get him back

    SvaraRadera