torsdag 19 april 2012

LED ZEPPELIN ALP 605.041 (-70) MONO BRAZIL

As far as I can hear it's a fold down from the stereo, but a few cuts comes out clearer and more enjoyable than from a straight on reduction. It's a fine sounding mono all together. "How Many More Times" and "Communicaltion Breakdown" really fits here and provides very enjoyable listening. Issued after Led Zeppelin II in Brazil. To my knowledge also released as mono in Chile and Australia. First with label as shown here, thin fully laminated cover and thick unflexible vinyl. (SÖMI*) (LÖZ*)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi there, Monolover. You are very lucky indeed to have this 1st Zep in mono. It is so rare! I don't suppose you would be willing to create a rip and share it, would you? I've been dying to hear it for years and have heard the other Zep monos and singles. Yours, hopefully, PW.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank You for Your comment. Sadly I don't have the equipment or knowledge to record myself and put it up here. The mono should be some kind of fold, but it comes out geat with perfect balance so you never know...

      Radera